Thursday 8 May 2014

From South Africa With Love....

Thabiso Moseamedi, 18 from Alexander Township
Meet Thabiso Moseamedi, our guide on this tour of the beautiful country called South Africa. I asked him a few questions about South Africa to broaden our knowledge about the place. See his responses to my questions after the cut.



Tell me a bit about yourself:

Well, I'm an 18 years old guy and I’m in college. I’m an outgoing person and I live in Alexander Township. I like playing games. My favourite is FIFA 14.







What do you like the most about your city?

The one thing I like about it is the girls.... the girls this side are sexy and hot as hell.







Tell about the South African weather:

Well, the weather this side is great.... no bad weather; it's just great, the sun is always out but the sad part is that there is no snow in South Africa but it’s beautiful.







What fun things are there for a teenage tourist to do in South Africa?

The fun things a teenage can do is see the big five game animals (the Lion,Elephant, Buffalo, Rhinoceros and Leopard), see the great waterfalls and go clubbing like no one’s business.




What are some of the nice dishes that South Africa has to offer?

The nice dishes we have include ‘Pap and Beef’; no one does it like us hey! There’s also something called Sly; good God, it's to die for…. so the food here is that good



Complete the sentence – “When in South Africa please go to ...”

When in South Africa please go to Jozi (Johannesburg) because it’s an awesome place.





When in South Africa, do not....

When in South Africa, don't act like a show off.








What are the main cities in South Africa?

You should come check it out, Lol.









So will you be taking a trip soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment