6 mistakes people have made for centuries:
1) Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others;
2) worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected;
3) insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it;
4) refusing to set aside trivial preferences;
5) neglecting development and refinement of the mind; and
6) attempting to compel others to believe the things we do and live as we do.
The words of Marcus Tullius Cicero, 3rd January, 106 BC – 7th December, 43 BC. He was a Roman philosopher